Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gluttony

I met a hungry man who ate and ate, ate and ate, ate and ate.
He loved the sight, smell, taste, feel and sound of meat.
He disgusted me so much that it made me feel thin although I try not to eat.
I can never stand the sight of him chewing, munching and licking meat.
It's like he fell in love with his meat; he ate his meat while working on his bed.
"Meat! I love your meaty, fleshy, bouncy texture! Your curves, color and shape.
I will chew you and swallow you, but I will not spit you out, even if you're raw.
You will be part of me; you will be me; you make me eat and eat, eat and eat.
I am so proud! I happily eat and eat, eat and eat, eat and eat, eat and eat, eat and eat.
Oh, where have you gone, my meat? It hurts without you! I am bleeding all over!
My heart breaks without you... Oh wait, I have eaten you! You're now inside me!
I found more meat! I eat more meat! I eat and eat. But the more I eat, the more it hurts!
But meat is delicious! But I am in pain! I am in agony! But I must eat!
This is my sacrifice to you, meat, for loving me even though I eat you everyday!
It hurts so much I can no longer continue. So I'll have one more bite.
This meat is not meat. It is softer than meat. It is squishier than meat.
It must be tastier than meat, because it's red! Red is a delicious color!"
So he ate and ate, ate and ate, ate and ate, ate and ate, ate and ate.
That was his end; his body incomplete. Nothing is tastier than meat and a heart.

No comments: